One of the best things about having your own domain is that you can setup e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you do not have your login details or have misplaced them contact the support department.
- Login to your hosting control panel.
- Once logged in, under the sub heading “Mail” Click on the icon labeled “Email Accounts”.
- Type in the name of the email i.e for email@example.com type in just the info.
- Type in your password. Make sure it is secure, use a combination of letters, numbers, uppercase and lowercase.
- Press the create account button. Your new email account will now appear at the bottom of the page.